Friday, December 18, 2009

Marvelite Run



Tulsa Running Club had their annual Marvelite Run last night, and I had a really good time. RunnersWorld runners were out in force. Brian has posted a slideshow on the RunnersWorld Tulsa website. Below is a map and elevation chart of the 5.75 mile run.

Map

Elevation (ft)


Posted from bimactive.com

On another note, I went for an MRI on my shoulder Wednesday. Haven't heard the results yet, but when I left the imaging center I took a look at the wristband, which I scanned, and you can see below. Looks like I am a female! I was so excited. Competing as a female, I should be able to win some races, and I am already qualified for Boston. Yay! On the other hand, my wife wasn't so excited about it.



1 comment:

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

Hmmmmm...I guess that's one way to do it. I can't believe they put female on your band. People need to slow down! :)