Saturday, March 8, 2008

Two Hour Snake Walk

Since I am on drugs, I feel better. I went to the Six Hour Snake Run, but didn't get there until about 1 o'clock. Under advice from my doctor I did not run, but I did walk 2 loops of the course, which makes 8 miles. It took me about an hour and 54 minutes, which is a pretty brisk walk. I had a great time, but it was hard to keep myself from running. Thanks to Ken and the other TATURS that made this a great race.

Monday through Saturday I will be in Oklahoma City for the National Christian Home School Basketball Championships. If I feel good and can find the time, I may be running on parts of the OKC Memorial Marathon course. Kathy says we are doing the long run on Sunday next weekend, and I may try to make that even though it will probably conflict with church. I don't like to miss church too often, but maybe I will make an exception this time.

1 comment:

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

Hey Super Dave! I'm still alive...believe it or not. I went to the Paris/London meeting Sunday night...so I got reconnected with some of our fellow runners. It has been a rough season for me this semester! My lungs seem to be clear...finally! I'm going to try to run some on my own this week. I would do Sunday, but I'm just not readu for that long of a run this week. Keep us in your prayers. Lots going on! Glad to see your injuries aren't keeping you down too much! :)