Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to Running

After taking Monday and Tuesday off, I was back at it Wednesday putting in 5 miles at about an 8 and a half minute pace. Then 3 easy miles at lunch on Thursday, stopping to do pull ups and push ups at Veteran's Park. Then another 5 easy miles (really they were kind of hard with the heat the way it was) with Stacy during our group run on Thursday.

Total so far for the week is 65, and I plan on doing at least 17 tomorrow, so it will be a big mileage week for me. Okay, Chrissy, maybe I am addicted! But you do have to give me some credit for taking three days off.

Stacy and I are starting at 5:15 tomorrow. If you want to get in a few early miles, come join us.

Here is an inspirational song for the day:

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Awesome song. Never heard it before.