Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Update

It's Wednesday evening, and I'm sitting in my hotel room in Little Rock watching Olympic swimming. Women just got bronze in 4x200m freestyle.

Tuesday I had a good longish tempo run, 6 miles at 8:00/mile pace - from downtown, down Midland Valley Trail, across pedestrian bridge, north on west bank, and back to the office at 3rd and Boulder. Tuesday evening I didn't run; I was driving to Little Rock. Got in fairly late.

After work today I went to a hilly golf course here in Little Rock and ran for 45 minutes. I took it pretty easy because I'm hoping to wake up early enough tomorrow to run with Karen Call's running group at 5:30. Last time I was here in Little Rock I ran with the group, and it was quite a challenge. Those women (and a couple of men) were incredibly fast. Don't know if I will make it to the RunnersWorld group run in the evening.

1 comment:

T Z said...

Don't know about you, but I'm ready to see some running events in the Olympics!