Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Glad To Be a Runner

I got a good 4 mile run in at noon on Monday. Caught up with Joe and finished the run with him. His asthma was sort of acting up - maybe lingering results from running on those ozone alert days. He said he would be out for our Saturday run.

Tuesday was a pretty hard day of running. I did the same 4 mile course as Monday, but I ran it as a tempo run and really wore myself out. Then Tuesday evening I pushed it up the hill during the group run. So, my legs were a little tired today. I just jogged down to Veteran's Park and back - less than 3 miles. While at the park I did pull ups on the soccer goals and push ups. I was going to do inclined sit ups on the slide at the playground there, but I couldn't figure out how to keep from sliding down. Some kids there thought I was really nuts!

Well, I may be nuts, but nothing like the guy in this video. I am glad I am a runner and not a gymnast.

2 comments:

T Z said...

Too Funny ;-)

Bobby said...

Paul Hunt was a little strange but talented. Kinda reminded me of some of you guys at the picnic table Tuesday night. tz might want to borrow those cloths for his next polar plunge.