Monday, November 24, 2008

Eight Things

8 shows I love to watch
1. Criminal Minds
2. ER
3. The Office
4. Fox News (but I don't really like Hannity)
5. Local News
6. Lou Dobbs
7. Anderson Cooper
8. Dirty Jobs

8 places I love to eat
1. Home
2. Ted's Cafe Escondito, but not the night before a long run!
3. Texas Road House
4. Abuellos
5. Subway
6. Taco Bueno
7. Mazzios
8. Mimis
9. Freddies

8 things I did yesterday
1. Went to church
2. Patrolled the parking lot at church
3. Counted the offering
4. Ate at Mazzios
5. Put together a shelf for the bathroom at home
6. Went back to church
7. Went to Home Depot
8. Fixed a shelf in the church nursery

8 things I look forward to
1. Going to bed
2. Running, especially with the running group
3. Church
4. Going home and seeing my family
5. Watching my daughter play basketball
6. Listening to my kids tell me how their day went
7. Pay day
8. Heaven

8 things I love about fall
1. cool air
2. colorful leaves
3. hot chocolate
4. bugs are gone
5. home made soup
6. Thanksgiving
7. marathon season
8. playing catch with the football

8 things on my wish list
1. For my kids to have happy, successful lives
2. that my kids will continue to love God and serve him all of their lives
3. harsher punishment for parole violators
4. peace on earth
5. health for me and my family
6. for a marriage that is even happier tomorrow than it is today
7. to qualify for the Boston Marathon
8. to complete a 100 mile race

No comments: