Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged By Candice

Candice tagged me. I am supposed to post my sixth picture from my sixth folder of my "My Pictures" folder. I don't have six folders. I have 2, and then a few pictures in the "My Pictures" folder. Of course, on our network drive, we have bunches of folders with pictures of substations, but I don't think I'll post any of those. The one I thought about posting was just a boring picture of a circuit breaker.

So, I decided to post the sixth picture in the "My Pictures" folder. I got it off of Trail Zombie's blog after our 52.6 mile run a couple of months ago. It shows me about 15 miles into the run lying dead on the sidewalk with Kathy picking my pocket. Shame on you, Kathy! But it is an appropriate picture. Next Saturday I will have the privilege of pacing her for part of her 100 mile race.

Just so you know I'm not cheating, picture five is Kathy checking my pulse, Picture four is the running group in Little Rock. Picture three is of the fairies at last year's Tulsa Run. Picture two is a photo of Dan Nunley. And picture one is a drawing by Betty Martin. Picture seven is a revision of picture six that I was going to post a couple of weeks after our hilly run - the one on which I wore the thumbs down for Coach Kathy T-shirt. I'll go ahead and post that too. Maybe I can win the popularity contest!


I will tag my daughter, Katie, and Erin.

1 comment:

Chrissy (Cooper) Whitten said...

This is hilarious! What a pic to catch her in the act. As you can see from all my comments, I'm catching back up!