Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Hilly Bike Ride

Carlos and I did 35 miles biking on the roads around Mountain Home, Arkansas. Original plan was to do 40 miles, but we got started too late and didn't want to be caught out in the dark. The Garmin tells us we did 3052 feet of ascent and averaged a little over 15 miles per hour. My maximum speed was 48.5 miles per hour. I started the ride with sort of tired legs, and I was sort of dreading the hills, but I did okay - much better than I expected. It is now just a couple of hours since we finished the ride. My legs are a little tired, but not too bad. They actually feel the best that they have since that hilly run that Coach Kathy sent us on nine days ago.

I now have added the map and elevation profile, which were downloaded from Carlos' Garmin.

No comments: