Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Thursday

The graph in this post is the elevation profile from the bike ride I did around Mountain Home a week and a half ago. Carlos finally downloaded the data from his Garmin today. Pretty hilly, huh?

Monday evening I ran about five miles, maybe a little less, on Turkey Mountain with my daughter Becky, her friend Molly, and Titan the dog. It was a fun run. It was Molly's and Titan's first time on Turkey Mountain.

I got up early Tuesday morning and did the old house run from Veteran's Park - 6 miles at just under 8 minute pace. The weather was a nice 50 degrees. I even wore a long sleeve shirt. At noon I ran an easy four miles.

Wednesday I ran an easy 3 miles with some push ups and pull ups thrown in.

Today is Thursday. At noon I expect to run four easy miles, and in the evening I plan to run maybe up to nine miles at marathon pace, but it sort of depends on what I feel like.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

That graph looks like my 401k report.

Candice said...

Aside from the huge dip, it looks like it could be kinda fun...