Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday's Report

Another Monday and another day of rain. That's three Mondays in a row. So, I didn't ride my bike. I was looking forward to running in the rain at noon, but the rain stopped long before that. I ran in the humidity the rain left behind. It seemed pretty hard with the heat and humidity, so I did quite a bit of walking. Still, I got almost four miles in about 38 minutes. I actually was surprised at the end of the run to see the time was less than forty minutes.

This evening my daughter, Katie, asked me to run with her. We went to the pedestrian bridge and ran to 11th Street and back. About four miles. It was Katie's first run since her tonsillectomy. We did a lot of walking and averaged about a twelve minute pace. Afterwards we came home and had ice cream and peaches. Yummy.

No comments: